Address: , ,
Job Summary: Responsible for cleaning an assigned patient care area to include daily occupied rooms, dismissals/transfer cleaning, and nursing/public area cleaning. Follows departmental and hospital infection prevention policies and procedures for disinfecting patient care areas. Works every other weekend and holidays as necessary as shift leader.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- One-year experience in housekeeping is required. Health care setting experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of proper housekeeping technique and procedure.
- Previous work history which demonstrates steady attendance and punctuality is essential.
- Must pass the EVS Ability Test with 80% or greater as given by the Human Resources Department
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.