LPN, HMH Pharmacy
Address: 1200 E Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: Provides direct and indirect communication with the Pharmacist in Charge (PIC). Provides and reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of the PIC. Maintains regulatory agency requirements, state board of pharmacy, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s medications, including changes in orders, and formulary. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in orders and policy. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
Education/Regulatory Requirements & Experience:
- Current Oklahoma LPN licensure.
- Current BLS certification required, ALS certification preferred.
- Previous work history that demonstrates steady attendance and punctuality required.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- CPR (BLS) can be obtained during orientation.