Registered Respiratory Therapist
Address: 1200 E Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: Administers respiratory therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of cardiopulmonary system. Performs diagnostic tests of cardiovascular and pulmonary system to aid physicians in diagnosis and treatment of heart and lung disorders. Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities.
- Current Oklahoma State Respiratory Care Practitioner license.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Respiratory Therapy and/or an Associate’s Degree.
- Successful completion of N.B.R.C. advanced level therapist exams.
- BLS required, ACLS & NRP certification preferred.
- Previous experience in all aspects of cardiopulmonary services.