RN - Harmon Memorial Hospital
Address: 1200 East Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical setting. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
Education/Regulatory Requirements & Experience:
- Must possess and maintain current Registered Nurse licensure to practice in Oklahoma.
- Current BCLS certification required; must be obtained during initial orientation if not current upon hire.
- Current ACLS and PALS certification required; must be obtained during the first year of employment if not current upon hire. A lapse in certification may not extend beyond 3 months.
- Previous work history that demonstrates steady attendance and punctuality is required.
- Ability to read & communicate effectively in English; additional languages preferred.