LPN Clinical Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1200 East Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the general well-being of the residents through the delivery of high quality services in a manner that is consistent with the philosophy of assisted living and that complies with applicable state laws and regulations. This position works collaboratively with the Long Term Administrator and the Resident Services Coordinator to meet organizational goals and standards of care. Responsible for clinical review and coordination of resident care to meet Federal and State requirements; working closely with Resident Services Coordinator and Tamarack staff.
Education/Regulatory Requirements & Experience:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing and currently licensed in the State of Oklahoma.
- Two years’ experience as a LPN with supervisory/administrative experience preferred.
- Certification in Long Term Care preferred.
- Willing to obtain Assisted Living Administrator License
- Must be able to read and communicate in the English language.
- Ability to apply State and Federal regulations regarding assisted living.
- Communication skills dealing with residents and their families.