Email: [email protected]
Address: 1200 East Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: Provides all day-to-day supervision and work directions for operational activities within the laboratory. Including but not limited to managing supply control, PI, QC, records review, policy and procedure development/maintenance, inspection preparation, and equipment maintenance.
Regulatory and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor in Science degree in Medical Technology (or equivalent training) required.
- MT Registry eligible with ASCP or equivalent preferred.
- 3 years of related Laboratory experience.
- Strong knowledge of equipment operation, maintenance, and repair appropriate for the areas of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to facilitate communication with medical and technical personnel
- Ability to deal efficiently and courteously with patients, physicians, and personnel.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.