Maintenance Technician I
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1200 East Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: An entry-level position this individual will assist in maintaining the overall hospital plant by performing basic general maintenance and preventive maintenance duties as assigned. Works on a wide variety of miscellaneous electrical, mechanical, and plumbing duties and servicing operations as well as assisting the Maintenance Supervisor and other hospital staff as directed.
Education/Regulatory Requirements & Experience:
- 1 or more years of previous similar experience preferred.
- Basic knowledgeable about electricity, plumbing, and electrical, and mechanical safety preferred.
- Must possess technical skills and knowledge to perform duties.
- Must be able to follow direction, both oral and written, and work cooperatively with other staff members.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license in good standing due to driving may be required on occasion, including long distances.
- Previous work history that demonstrates steady attendance and punctuality is preferred.