Dietary Aide / Environmental Tech
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1200 East Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Will function as Dietary Aide and Environmental Tech.
Varied food service responsibilities, which includes but is not limited to food production, assembly, distributing and retrieving patient trays, catering functions, dishwashing, general sanitation duties, restocking food in patient care areas, limited general menu duties and other food service duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Clinical Dietitian.
Responsible for cleaning assigned patient care areas including daily occupied room cleaning, dismissals/transfer cleaning, staff offices, general and public area cleaning. Follows departmental and hospital infection prevention policies and procedures for disinfecting.
Education/Regulatory Requirements & Experience:
- High school diploma or its equivalent preferred.
- Prior foodservice and/or nutrition related field experience preferred.
- Knowledge of proper housekeeping technique and procedures preferred.
- Some related experience in the health care setting is preferred.
- Previous work history that demonstrates steady attendance and punctuality is essential.