Pharmacy Tech I
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1200 East Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: Under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist, the Technician performs the following: medication preparation and distribution, IV admixture compounding, drug inventory control, charge entry, and other technical support activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Pharmacy Technician permit by Oklahoma Board of Pharmacy required (JCMH will provide
training program for permit application).
- Pharmacy math assessment of 80% or greater required.
- Keyboarding skills of 30 wpm required.
- Hospital or retail pharmacy experience preferred.
- Computer experience required.
- Previous work history which demonstrates steady attendance and punctuality is essential.