Email: [email protected]
Address: 1200 East Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: Blood Bank Supervisor. Provides all day-to-day supervision and work directions for operational activities within the designated areas of responsibility. Assists the Director in management of the areas i.e. supply control, PI, QC, records review, policy and Procedure development/maintenance, inspection preparation, equipment maintenance, etc. Has 24-hour responsibilities for problem solving in their section.
- MT (ASCP) or equivalent registry required for general Lab.
- Current certification by American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) or equivalent required.
- 3 years of related Laboratory experience. Strong knowledge of equipment operation, maintenance, and repair appropriate for the areas of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to facilitate communication with medical and technical personnel.
- Ability to deal efficiently and courteously with patients, physicians, and personnel.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.