Equipment Technician, Home Health Products
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1200 East Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: Responsible for delivery, installation, return, and service of rental and sale items provided by Home Health Products. Responsible for cleaning, testing, and regular maintenance of medical equipment. Will maintain the cleanliness and proper maintenance of Home Health Products vehicles.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Technical training in medical equipment delivery or repair preferred.
- Two years previous experience in commercial medical equipment business preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus
- Must possess a valid Oklahoma driver's license.
- Previous work history that demonstrates steady attendance and punctuality is required.
- Ability to deal with public in a courteous manner. Must meet public and work well with elderly.
- Qualified individual will be given on-the job training.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Automotive and equipment repair skill is required.