LPN, Harmon Memorial Hospital
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1200 E. Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: Provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
Education/Regulatory Requirements & Experience:
- Current Oklahoma LPN licensure.
- Current BLS certification required, ALS certification preferred.
- Previous work history that demonstrates steady attendance and punctuality required.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- CPR (BLS) can be obtained during orientation.