RN, Float Pool
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1200 East Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Reports to House Supervisor and CNO. Must be willing to float to 2-3 units. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Must possess and maintain current Registered Nurse licensure to practice in Oklahoma.
- 2 years' experience preferred.
- Current BCLS certification required; must be obtained during initial orientation if not current upon hire.
- Current ACLS and PALS certification required; must be obtained during the first 6 months of employment if not current upon hire. A lapse in certification may not extend beyond 3 months.
- Previous work history that demonstrates steady attendance and punctuality is required.