Telephone: (580) 379-5882
Fax: (580) 379-5882
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1200 East Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist who provides competent quality care within the scope of practice to all surgical/obstetrical patients.
Education/Regulatory Requirements & Experience:
* Hold a license as a RN.
* Earn an appropriate degree from an approved nursing program.
* Have a minimum of one year of acute care nursing experience.
* Graduate from a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the AANA Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthetists Educational Programs.
* Successfully complete the certification examination administered by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists.
* Comply with criteria for biennial re-certification. The criteria include evidence of current licensure as an RN, active practice as a CRNA.
* Appropriate continuing education (40 contact hours of approved continuing education), verification of the absence of mental, physical, and other problems that could interfere with the practice of anesthesia.