Certified Medication Aide
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1200 East Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: The Certified Medication Aide assist older people who are functionally, physically, and/or socially impaired and need 24-hour oversight. The Certified Medication Aide role is to assist residents with those activities of daily living that they are unable to perform without help, fostering at all times residents' independence and freedom of choice. All responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with the philosophy of Tamarack Retirement Center.
Education/Regulatory Requirements & Experience:
· High school diploma GED required.
· Certified Nurses Aide – State of Oklahoma required
· Current CPR or BLS required - (can be obtained during orientation).
· Certified Mediation Aide required.
· Obtain a current or temporary Food Handler's Permit offered by the Jackson County Health Department.