Assistant Nurse Manager 3-North
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1200 East Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: Promotes and exemplifies the philosophy and mission of JCMH. Provides for quality patient care through the effective management of professional and non-professional nursing personnel on respective units. Coordinates and guides nursing activities on a patient care unit. Has 24-hour responsibilities for problem solving of patient care unit.
Education/Regulatory Requirements & Experience:
· Graduate from school of nursing and BSN highly desirable for position.
· ACLS/PALS certification highly desirable.
· Obtain and provide proof of licensure and re-licensure as Registered Nurse by the State of Oklahoma and annual CPR certification.
· Five years as Charge Nurse with leadership potential or three years as House Supervisor with supervisory and administrative skills.
· Previous nurse management desirable.
· Previous work history that demonstrates steady attendance and punctuality is required.