Billing Coordinator, Home Health Products
Email: [email protected]
Address: 1200 East Pecan, Altus, OK 73521
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Director, the Billing Coordinator is responsible for billing functions within Home Health Products. Tasks will include: order intake and preparation of necessary delivery documents for new orders, insurance verification and required prior authorization as needed, and computer entry. Verifies completeness of documents. Additional tasks may include other segments of the billing process depending on experience level, such as: confirmation of orders, electronic and paper submission of claims, posting payments, working insurance denials, and resolving issues and questions concerning billed claims and invoices.
· Associates Degree in business preferred.
· Typing speed of 35 wpm required. Must pass the "Office Ability" test as administered by the Human Resources Department with a score of 80% or better.
· One or two years of previous commercial business experience required. Previous experience with insurance and/or hospital medical equipment preferred. Previous work experience that demonstrates steady attendance and punctuality is required.
· Ability to deal with the public in a courteous manner. Must meet public and work well with elderly.
· Qualified individual will be given on-the-job training.
· Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Will have secretarial and receptionist skills. Attention to detail required.
· Medical background preferred.